Monday, July 7, 2008

Recessionista: Simply Classy


Check out Simply Vera by Vera Wang from Kohl's.

After seeing many commercials for Vera Wang's line, I decided to check it out for myself by doing a little online browsing from the comfort of my office. (You can only do this if your boss is a big online shopper during work hours, too.) I was specifically looking to class up my wardrobe as I have one of those jobs where I can wear anything to work. In some ways it's great to be able to throw on a pair of ratty jeans and a t-shirt, especially when I'm running late. But, as a 30something chick it's time to start dressing like a woman. And, Simply Vera's line is designed for those of us who want to look sophisticated, but not uptight.

The website makes it easy to buy entire outfits, including shoes and accessories, by putting looks together that mix and match with other looks. I got this cute top, skirt, and belt for $80.67, including tax and shipping. Paired with cute strappy heels from DSW and I've got an entire outfit for under $100!

No comments: